Bermondsey Wall West
Apartment to rent in
£500 p.w. (£2167pcm)Fees Apply
2 Bedroom Apartment
in Bermondsey Wall West,
Shad Thames SE16
Boasting 1090 sq.ft. of living and entertaining space this stunning two bedroomed, two bathroomed first floor warehouse apartment offers wooden floors throughout, white walls and very good sized open plan kitchen (Offering, dish washer, washer dryer, integrated coffee machine and plate warmer) reception room. Freshly repainted throughout and situated in this highly desirable private development on Bermondsey Wall West. Located minutes from The River Thames and the excellent bars, restaurants and amenities of Shad Thames.
For transport Shad Thames is situated between London Bridge Station (Jubilee Line,Northern Line and overground) and Bermondsey Station (Jubilee Line).
E.P.C. RATING: E
- Wood Floors
- Washing Machine
- Dish Washer
- Luxury Appliances
- Fitted Kitchen
- Close to local amenities
- Close to Tube
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Recently Decorated
- Excellent decorative order
- Spacious Living Room
- Washer Dryer
- Tiled bathroom
- Open plan
- 6 Weeks Deposit
- Two Bathrooms
- Private Development
- Zone 1
- Granite work surface
- Beautiful tree lined street
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
"Great experience, very friendly agents ensured a smooth and hassle-free transaction. Everything from explaining fees to signing the contract was brilliant. Will highly recommend the agency to all friends looking for a place in London!"
"Excellent service, they showed us around properties within the price range, that were exactly what we were looking for. The second house we saw was the one that we are moving into. Great service and always quick to respond to all our queries."
Places of interest locally
- Saint Michael's Roman Catholic School - 0.08 miles
- London Bridge - 0.78 miles
- Fenchurch Street Station - 0.81 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 0.99 miles
- Walworth Academy - 1.05 miles
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 1.14 miles
- Liverpool Street Station - 1.31 miles
- Southwark Borough Council Municipal Offices (Walworth Road) - 1.41 miles
- City of London School - 1.47 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 1.64 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 1.65 miles
- Hatcham Temple Grove Primary School - 1.79 miles
- Waterloo Station - 1.88 miles
- Farringdon Road Post Office - 2.04 miles
- Hackney Community College - 2.06 miles