Insurance Protection for Landlords and Tenants

When the unthinkable happensAt Black Katz we introduce to HomeLet, a market leading provider of referencing and insurance solutions to the lettings industry. HomeLet not only provide accurate and efficient referencing, but they also offer comprehensive and affordable specialist tenant’s insurance too.

So, if you’re moving home and you’ve been asked to cover your liability as a tenant under your tenancy agreement, or if you’d like to cover your contents in case they’re damaged or stolen from your home then HomeLet may be able to help...

Information on Tenants Liability only Insurance is not available through HomeLet’s online system. Please speak with one of their Call Centre staff if you do require further details. 0845 117 6000

Please be aware that although we work alongside HomeLet there are other referencing and insurance providers on the market.


  • Tenants Insurance
  • Liabilty Insurance


  • Rent guarantee (subject to Terms and Conditions)
  • Comprehensive Building Insurance
  • Low Cost Building Insurance
  • Contents Insurance for Furnished and Unfurnished Properties
  • Emergency Assistance Insurance
  • Portfolio Insurance

Please click here for a free quote


Black Katz information pages © 2017