FANTASTIC CHANGES TO PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- Landlords – dedicated Portfolio Manager.
- Tenants – dedicated Portfolio Manager.
Portfolio Manager dealing with move-in, maintenance, renewal, move-out.
Moving In Process: "Full Referencing"
- Obtaining references.
- Drawing up contracts.
- Tenant(s) check-in with full inventory report.
- Key holding service.
Maintenance: "Cost Effective"
- Our property management department has a large portfolio of experienced trustworthy contractors.
- Ensuring landlords are notified of repairs and costs involved before works are carried out, working to keep both landlord and tenant happy.
- An emergency telephone line open for both landlord and tenant over the weekend period for emergency repairs (i.e leaks, boiler breakdowns, break in, loss of power, etc). We use the same contractors both for general and emergency repairs so no over the top charges for out of hour repairs.
- Organising Gas Safety Inspections and Energy Performance Certificates.
Renewal of Contracts: "Avoiding Voids"
- Serving Section 21 Notices within appropriate time frame.
- Full negotiation of new terms and rent increases
- Always striving to get you the best deal.
- Organising renewal contracts.
End of Tenancy: "Helping to Protect your Property"
- Full detailed check-out report at the end of the tenancy which is based on and compared to the original check-in report.
- The check-out process includes the meeting of the tenant(s) at the property, ensuring meter readings are read correctly, collecting all keys and leaving the property secure.
- Advising the landlord on justifiable deposit deductions.
- Informing tenants clearly of any justifiable deduction from the deposit and the final amount due back on deposit to minimise disputes.
- Return of deposit.
FINANCE DIRECTOR All financial matters will be handled by the full time Finance Director, who is supported by great new CFP software.
Rent Collection: "Prompt & Pro-active Where Necessary"
- Prompt payments to landlords.
- Provide monthly statements with full details of income and any expenditure.
- Chasing tenants late rents by telephone and a series of formal rent demands sent electronically and by post.
- Working closely with external legal teams if required.
MEET THE TEAM
Cal McNamara – Finance Director
All financial matters.
Tel: 0207 428 9494 Ext 113
Anna Goncalves - Portfolio Director
Tel: 0207 428 9494 Ext 119
Vanessa Koree – Portfolio Manager
Camden / West Central and Hammersmith Offices
Tel: 0207 428 9494 Ext 115
Rachel Nehard – Portfolio Manager
London Bridge and Clapham Offices
Tel: 0207 428 9494 Ext 116
Alice Rafferty – Portfolio Manager
West Hampstead and Crouch End Office
Tel: 0207 428 9494 Ext 114
Ashley Gill - Portfolio Manager
Tel :0207 428 9494 Ext 112
Weekend Emergencies Number Only: John 01869 347733
Black Katz information pages © 2014