Tenants - Our pledges to you
- To provide a choice of over 500 Studios, 1/2/3/4/5+ bed flats and houses from £150pw to £1500pw through our Eight branches all over North, West, South, Central and East London. GUARANTEED!
- Our available flats get updated daily onto our website, whereby you can search and view the properties at your convenience.GUARANTEED!
- To be user-friendly and treat you as an individual, not a number, with your own personal needs. GUARANTEED!
- To not hard-sell. You choose the property not us. We’d rather show you 20 flats than push you to take a flat you do not want. GUARANTEED!
- Once a suitable property has been secured we will endeavour to do all that we can to help ensure a smooth move-in. A full time administrator is solely dedicated to processing your move. GUARANTEED!
- We ensure that we obtain valid Gas Safe certificates on all properties and that Landlords either have an HMO license or are obtaining a license. GUARANTEED!
We do ask for a fee towards the cost of administering your tenancy.
It is for:
References: References Application Form
- Obtaining all your references as soon as possible to help ensure that it is fully secured.
- All references will be returned to you at the end of the tenancy for use (if appropriate)
- Please download a references application form here: References Form
- Preparation of all legal contracts and documentation
- Copies of Contracts will be kept on file and may be accessible by you
- Security of collection and holding of all monies
- Ensuring all monies are retained by us until you take possession of the property.
- Copies of Contracts
- Copies of Receipts
- Contact Numbers for Utility companies and other useful contacts
DIY Inventory Pack
- Allowing tenants to prepare and agree with the landlord their own inventory “helping to avoid any potential disputes at the end of the Tenancy”.
Depending on your references you may be required to pay more than the usual deposit and 1 months rent in advance.
Black Katz information pages © 2016