PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Pensbury Place SW8 • £346 p.w. (£1500pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Boasting size ( 57 square metres ) , quality and location, this beautiful first floor one bedroomed warehouse style apartment is located on the borders of the ever desirable area of "Clapham Old Town". Flooded with natural light and incorporating period charm with contemporary living. Recently redecorated throughout this stunning well appointed property comprises of a bright and airy open plan kitchen reception room, stylish bathroom with walk in shower and tranquil generous sized bedroom. Contemporary and stylish with exposed brick work, wooden floors and very good storage space.
For transport Wandsworth Road overground station is minutes away with direct links to Victoria (Westminster) Vauxhall Tube and Train Station is also easily accessible. Numerous buses right outside the property take you straight into town.
No. 87 Bus (and N87) From Wandsworth road through, Vauxhall Bridge, Millbank, Whitehall, Charing Cross, The Strand, Covent Garden and finishing in Holborn.
No. 77 Bus from Wandsworth road through, Vauxhall, Albert Embankment, Lambeth North and finishing in Waterloo and the Southbank.
No. 452 Bus from Wandsworth road through, Battersea, Chelsea Bridge, Sloane Square, Knightsbridge, Hyde Park, High Street Kensington, Notting Hill, Portobello Road, North Kensington and terminating in Kensal Rise.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Laminate Flooring • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Washer Dryer • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Arranged over two floors • Zone 2 • Exposed Brick Work • Walk in shower • Warehouse conversion • Period features • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- St Mary's Catholic Primary School, Clapham Common - 0.8 miles
- Sacred Heart RC Primary School, Battersea - 1.22 miles
- George Shearing Community Centre - 1.24 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.42 miles
- Saint Francis Xavier Sixth Form College - 1.44 miles
- Queen Mother Sports Centre - 1.58 miles
- Westminster Cathedral Choir School - 1.67 miles
- Deaf First Within Oak Lodge School - 1.76 miles
- Jessop Primary School - 1.78 miles
- Emanuel School - 1.79 miles
- Westminster School - 1.91 miles
- Hot Yoga South - 1.92 miles
- Harbour Club Chelsea - 1.97 miles
- Elizabeth Tower - 2.15 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 2.28 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.