ABILITY VIEW-KINGSLAND ROAD E2 • £415pw (£1798pcm) • Studio Apartment Apartment
Studio Apartment Apartment
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
Black Katz are pleased to offer this large refurbished studio apartment with loft style features in a modern private development. The property has a large open plan kitchen/living area, modern fully tiled shower room, a fully integrated kitchen, exposed brickwork, wood floors throughout, lofty ceilings and large windows affording the flat great natural light and a fantastic sense of space. Kingsland Road offers the fantastic transport links and amenities of Dalston, Hoxton, Haggerston and Shoreditch.
**This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UK’s leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies. Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard.**
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Double Height Ceilings • Private Development • Zone 2 • Exposed Brick Work • Purpose built development • Warehouse conversion • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- SAE Institute London - 0.13 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 0.19 miles
- Happy Nest Nursery - 0.2 miles
- Rosemary Works School - 0.29 miles
- Light Yoga Space - 0.33 miles
- Shoreditch Park Primary School - 0.38 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 0.62 miles
- Mulberry Academy Shoreditch - 0.63 miles
- Rotherfield Primary School - 0.66 miles
- Nuffield Health Shoreditch Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.7 miles
- De Beauvoir Primary School - 0.71 miles
- The Old Rectory Nursery School - 0.74 miles
- Minik Kardes Children's Centre - 0.74 miles
- Central Foundation Boysâ€™ School - 0.81 miles
- St Paul's Steiner School - 0.9 miles
Contact the Hackney office on:
0207 713 7337
Would not hesitate to use !
Black Karz were the only estate agent that really listened to what we needed, and helped us find our dream rental. Their communication was good, honest and all the staff are really nice, genuine people. Would not hesitate to use them for our next move in rented accommodation!
Hackney Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.