Summers Lane N12 • £462pw (£2000pcm) • 3 Bedroom Apartment
3 Bedroom Apartment
A charming and spacious three bedroom house located on Summers Lane. This newly refurbished house is bright and airy throughout with a spacious lounge with a feature fire place and glass conservatory with access to a private garden. The house also offers wood floors throughout with two bathrooms both bathrooms are fully tiled, the kitchen is separate with gas stove and oven, butler sink, oak worktop surface and integrated appliances.
This amazing house benefits from a large driveway with off-street parking for two cars. Located in North Finchley the property is within close proximity to New Southgate overground (1 mile) and West Finchley underground (1 mile).
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Garden • Wood Floors • Off Street Parking • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Arranged over two floors • Two Bathrooms • Period House • Zone 3 • Beautiful tree lined street • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Independant Greek School of Finchley - 0.07 miles
- The Compton School - 0.11 miles
- Arundel Court - 0.24 miles
- Hadaf Persian School - 0.26 miles
- Woodhouse College - 0.28 miles
- Razzamataz Theatre School Barnet - 0.3 miles
- David Lloyd Finchley - 0.35 miles
- Wren Academy Finchley - 0.37 miles
- Gainsborough Pre School - 0.43 miles
- Kumon Maths & English - 0.44 miles
- Daley Tuition - Maths, English, Science home tuition - 0.53 miles
- Artsdepot - 0.54 miles
- Apple Day Nursery - 0.55 miles
- Paula's Piano Tuition - 0.57 miles
- Finchley, Barnet and Friern Barnet Guitar - 0.57 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on:
020 7 713 7337
"I have just rented a property through Black Katz and must say im delighted by service and the professional support. There were some surprises along the way and Roberta and Paul have handled these situations with a positive and professional attitude.
The whole process from viewing to signing the contract was easy. Cristina, who handled all the paper work was a delight and very professional in handling things."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.