Tottenham lane N8 • £335 p/w (£1450pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
Recently decorated this lovely and very spacious one double bedroom property is close to the centre of Crouch End. The property benefits from a very spacious open plan kitchen living room with breakfast bar at the front of the property with great views over Alexandra Palace, a spacious double bedroom, the kitchen is fully fitted and the bathroom is fully tiled and modern.
The property is a very short walk to the centre of Crouch End for all the local shops and restaurants you desire, a 3-4 minute walk to Hornsey Overground and a short bus ride to Finsbury Park tube station (Victoria Line)
E.P.C. RATING: C
Council Tax Band: B
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Carpets throughout • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Zone 2 • Zone 3 • 5 weeks deposit • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Double Height Ceilings • Period Conversion • Victorian conversion • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room
Places of Interest Locally
- Hornsey School for Girls - 0.1 miles
- Perform Within Rokesly Junior School - 0.13 miles
- Kumon Maths & English - 0.18 miles
- GUITAR LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.21 miles
- Klay Dumas-Copas. Online Piano Teacher - 0.22 miles
- sign and rhyme - 0.28 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 0.34 miles
- Stephen Svanholm - Singing Teacher - 0.39 miles
- Bass Guitar Lessons In London- LONDON BASS LESSONS - 0.43 miles
- GUITAR LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.49 miles
- "Harpist in London" - 0.51 miles
- Busy Bunnies - 0.51 miles
- Highgate Wood School - 0.64 miles
- music teacher - 0.7 miles
- Guitar lessons in north London - 0.77 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on:
020 7 713 7337
"I have just rented a property through Black Katz and must say im delighted by service and the professional support. There were some surprises along the way and Roberta and Paul have handled these situations with a positive and professional attitude.
The whole process from viewing to signing the contract was easy. Cristina, who handled all the paper work was a delight and very professional in handling things."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.