Elgin Avenue W9 • £490pw (£2124pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
This large one double bedroom apartment is situated on the raised ground floor of a stunning period mansion block, just moments from Maida Vale station. The property boats a large modern integrated kitchen – complete with island unit. The kitchen leads onto a large dining area and open plan living room, which boasts an impressive period fireplace. The property has a modern family bathroom and second en-suite shower room. The property is located on a beautiful tree-lined street, just a short stroll from Maida Vale Underground Station (Bakerloo Line Zone 2). There are countless eateries, cafes and shops dotted around, offering comfortable retreats from the stresses of life in the city.
E.P.C. RATING: D
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Beautiful tree lined street • Carpets throughout • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 2 • Tiled bathroom • En suite bathroom • Open plan • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Washer Dryer
Places of Interest Locally
- Paddington Academy - 0.14 miles
- Our Lady of Dolours R C School - 0.4 miles
- Porchester Centre - 0.7 miles
- Bayswater College (Eurocentres) - 0.82 miles
- Guitar Lessons London : London Guitar Academy - 0.86 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 0.86 miles
- The American School in London - 0.86 miles
- Gateway Academy - 0.91 miles
- Notting Hill Guitar School - 0.94 miles
- Denbigh Under Fives Pre-School - 1 miles
- All Saints Catholic College - 1.05 miles
- King Solomon Academy - 1.06 miles
- St John's Wood Pre-Preparatory School - 1.07 miles
- St Charles Catholic Sixth Form College - 1.12 miles
- ICS London - Secondary International School - 1.14 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"Having worked as an estate agent myself I was astounded by how professional and helpful Black Katz were. After my first conversation with Aidan he took time to get to know me and about our search. He then showed us properties that matched our requirements but which were quite different in location as we were not sure where we wanted to be. Him and Michal helped negotiate on the property we fell in love with as it was a bit over our budget with Aidan even coming out to introduce us to the landlord after the deal was done.
Gemma then took over all the paperwork and was friendly and helpful throughout the process replying quickly to all my emails. The entire process has gone swimmingly and we are delighted with our new flat."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.