Shirland Road W9 • £385pw (£1669pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
This is a lovely newly decorated one double bedroom apartment on the first floor of a period conversion on the border of Queens Park and Maida Vale. The apartment has a large lounge with two sash windows and a feature fireplace. The kitchen is off the lounge and is fitted with washing machine, fridge freezer, an electric oven and gas hobs. The kitchen is finished with wood cabinets and a dark stone effect work surface. The bathroom is newly fitted with bath and shower and finished with a white suite and cream tiling.
E.P.C. RATING: D
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Garden • Beautiful tree lined street • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room
Places of Interest Locally
- Paddington Academy - 0.14 miles
- Our Lady of Dolours R C School - 0.43 miles
- Porchester Centre - 0.73 miles
- Maria Montessori School - Notting Hill - 0.78 miles
- Guitar Lessons London : London Guitar Academy - 0.8 miles
- Bayswater College (Eurocentres) - 0.85 miles
- Notting Hill Guitar School - 0.86 miles
- All Saints Catholic College - 0.93 miles
- Denbigh Under Fives Pre-School - 0.95 miles
- The American School in London - 0.97 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 0.98 miles
- St Charles Catholic Sixth Form College - 1 miles
- Gateway Academy - 1.04 miles
- Al-Sadiq & Al-Zahra Schools - 1.06 miles
- Ladbroke Square Montessori School - 1.14 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"Having worked as an estate agent myself I was astounded by how professional and helpful Black Katz were. After my first conversation with Aidan he took time to get to know me and about our search. He then showed us properties that matched our requirements but which were quite different in location as we were not sure where we wanted to be. Him and Michal helped negotiate on the property we fell in love with as it was a bit over our budget with Aidan even coming out to introduce us to the landlord after the deal was done.
Gemma then took over all the paperwork and was friendly and helpful throughout the process replying quickly to all my emails. The entire process has gone swimmingly and we are delighted with our new flat."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.