PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
High Road N22 • £300 p/w (£1300pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
A lovely two bedroom apartment in the heart of Wood Green seconds from the tube. The property benefits from a fully fitted open plan kitchen, wood floors in the lounge and carpets in bedrooms, tiled bathroom and double Glazed throughout.
This well located property is seconds from Wood Green station (Piccadilly Line - Zone 3) giving you access into town and around London. Wood Green Shopping City is moments away offering an array of wonderful clothes shops, restaurants, bars, cinema and many more retail stores.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Roof Terrace • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Double Height Ceilings • En suite bathroom • Granite work surface • Zone 3 • Victorian conversion
Places of Interest Locally
- Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School - 0.29 miles
- St Thomas More Catholic School - 0.59 miles
- Woodside High School - 0.64 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 0.67 miles
- Park View School - 1.09 miles
- woodlands park nursery school & children centre - 1.12 miles
- Alexandra Park School - 1.25 miles
- Highgate Wood School - 1.45 miles
- Broomfield School - 1.49 miles
- Bruce Grove Primary School - 1.52 miles
- Focus 1st Academy - 1.74 miles
- St James C of E Primary School - 1.86 miles
- Nuffield Health Friern Barnet Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.04 miles
- Christ the King Roman Catholic Primary School - 2.1 miles
- Best Tutors Edmonton - 2.3 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on:
020 7 713 7337
I have been using Black Katz to let my properties in Crouch End for more than 10 years. Recently 2 of my flats became available and as usual Black Katz have done a great job finding me great tenants. Alex actually found me both tenants in very quick succesion and l'm very happy with both of them..but what is particularly good is how focussed Paul always is on keeping voids at my properties to a minimum. Between them Paul and Alex ensured l lost only a few days rent which is so important for a landlord..especially when the market is flooded with properties as it is at the moment after Brexit.Cristina is such an efficient administrator and always so pleasant to deal with it makes dealing with Black Katz a breath of fresh air. Highly recommended.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.