Callcott Road NW6 • £300pw (£1300pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
**AVAILABLE JUNE** Black Katz are pleased to offer for rent this newly refurbished 1 bed flat on the ground floor of a period conversion in the Kilburn / Queens Park area. The property has wooden floors throughout, modern décor and furnishings with plenty of stylish living space. The kitchen has white gloss cabinets with brand new appliances. There is also a tiled shower room. Transport links are nearby with Kilburn tube station and Brondesbury overground station both within a 5 minute walk.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Beautiful tree lined street • Wood Floors • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 2 • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order
Places of Interest Locally
- GUITAR LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.13 miles
- ICMP - 0.2 miles
- Nick Costley-White, Guitar Teacher - 0.26 miles
- Guitar Lessons London : London Guitar Academy - 0.28 miles
- Kumon Maths & English - 0.3 miles
- Al-Sadiq & Al-Zahra Schools - 0.34 miles
- Double Bass and Music Theory Tutor - 0.44 miles
- Gordon Faith - Voice and Speech Coach - 0.51 miles
- Bright Horizons West Hampstead Station Day Nursery and Preschool - 0.56 miles
- Fordwych Nursery School - 0.65 miles
- Sington Nursery - 0.67 miles
- Nuffield Health - 0.87 miles
- College Green Nursery School & Services - 1.12 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 1.13 miles
- Paddington Academy - 1.19 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.