Aldridge Road Villas W11 • £395pw (£1711pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
Set within a fantastic period building on a beautiful tree lined street moments from Ladbroke Grove and Notting Hill - this spacious two bedroom apartment has a large lounge, sash windows, high ceilings, neutral decor fitted kitchen and a tiled modern bathroom. Aldridge Road Villas is ideally located for the restaurants, shops and bars of Westbourne Grove and Notting Hill.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Paddington Academy - 0.51 miles
- Lansdowne College - 0.72 miles
- St Clement & St James C Of E Primary School - 0.84 miles
- The Educational and Cultural Center I.R. Iran - 0.94 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 1.11 miles
- The Cardinal Vaughan Memorial School - 1.15 miles
- Mecca Bingo Car Park - 1.51 miles
- Warwick Road N.C.P. Car Park - 1.65 miles
- Queens Park Community School - 1.65 miles
- Saint Paul's Girls School - 1.84 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 1.88 miles
- St Marylebone C of E School - 2.1 miles
- European School Of Economics - 2.11 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 2.14 miles
- Royal Artillery Memorial - 2.38 miles
Contact the West End office on:
0207 267 1115
Quick response !
They were really efficients and helpfull with us. The workers are really nice, proactive and they give you really quick response about everything.
West End Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.