SPRINGFIELD HOUSE LOFTS-TYSSEN STREET E8 • £530pw (£2296pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
Black Katz are pleased to offer this stunning newly refurbished and modern two bedroom one bathroom Live/Work apartment with loft style features in a modern private development with concierge. The property has a large open plan living area with floor to ceiling windows, a modern fully fitted kitchen with a high white gloss and handerless finish, modern tiled bathroom, lofty ceilings, two large double bedrooms, the property also offers great natural light and a fantastic sense of space. Tyssen Street offers the fantastic transport links and amenities of Dalston, Hoxton, Haggerston and Shoreditch.
**This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UK’s leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies. Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard.**
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Private Development • Granite work surface • Zone 2 • Exposed Brick Work • Warehouse conversion • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- De Beauvoir Primary School - 0.33 miles
- The Bath House - 0.36 miles
- The Petchey Academy - 0.37 miles
- St Matthias School, Stoke Newington - 0.52 miles
- St Paul's Steiner School - 0.66 miles
- Light Yoga Space - 0.67 miles
- SAE Institute London - 0.7 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 0.78 miles
- Rosemary Works School - 0.82 miles
- Happy Nest Nursery - 0.9 miles
- Saint Scholastica's Roman Catholic Primary School - 0.93 miles
- Knit with attitude - 0.94 miles
- Rotherfield Primary School - 0.97 miles
- Shoreditch Park Primary School - 0.99 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 0.99 miles
Contact the Hackney office on:
0207 713 7337
Would not hesitate to use !
Black Karz were the only estate agent that really listened to what we needed, and helped us find our dream rental. Their communication was good, honest and all the staff are really nice, genuine people. Would not hesitate to use them for our next move in rented accommodation!
Hackney Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.