St John Street EC1V • £930pw (£4030pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
A beautiful two bedroom two bathroom with a large study apartment is situated in the iconic Paramount warehouse conversion. Located a few minutes from Farringdon Station the apartment is private with superb views of West London from a large balcony. This Paramount ware house was a former shoe factory which has been converted in the 90's to residential apartments using as much of the original building within the conversions including the concrete pillars, exposed beautiful red brickwork and concrete ceilings. This apartment comprises of two very large bedrooms, two bathrooms and one bedroom with a walk in wardrobe, the lounge is very bright with a split level feel, a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, wood floors throughout, large balcony, the property also has floor to ceiling windows giving this stunning apartment a bright and airy feel. Clerkenwell has a wide selection restaurants and bars with Smithfileds, Exmouth Market, St Paul’s and the City all with in a short walk away. Farringdon station offer access to the Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines and National Rail providing quick access to the West End and London’s major airports. Angel station is also a short walk away with access to the Northern line.
E.P.C. RATING: C
Council Tax Band: G
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Balcony • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • 5 weeks deposit • Separate WC • Tiled bathroom • Two Bathrooms • En suite bathroom • Double Height Ceilings • Private Development • Warehouse conversion • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Floor to ceiling windows • Exposed Brick Work
Places of Interest Locally
- Alena Jewelry - 0.07 miles
- Medical Educator - 0.07 miles
- FORTIUS UNIVERSITAS LONDON - 0.08 miles
- Dallington School - 0.13 miles
- Yoga with Carla : Yoga Qi Flows : Islington, Clerkenwell , Kentish Town - 0.2 miles
- Yoga Clerkenwell - 0.2 miles
- City Innovation Centre - 0.21 miles
- Newpark Montessori Nursery School - 0.26 miles
- Urdang Academy - 0.27 miles
- Old Anatomy Building - 0.28 miles
- Alpha Japanese School in London - 0.31 miles
- Soho Music - 0.33 miles
- THE RAGGED SCHOOL - 0.34 miles
- 1a Children's Centre - 0.4 miles
- Harley Reed (International) - 0.43 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
Really Helpful !
Really helpful when I needed to move flat at short notice. Professional, friendly and got me the flat I wanted! Thank you. Would recommend.
Isington Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.