St Crispins Close NW3 • £750pw (£3250pcm) • 3 Bedroom House
3 Bedroom House
This is an excellent three bedroom property in a private development in Hampstead. The property has been refurbished to a fantastic standard throughout making excellent use of the space and creating a contemporary home. The lounge is spacious with floor to ceiling windows bringing lots of natural light to the space. The kitchen is modern and fully fitted with a dishwasher, washer dryer and fridge freezer. It has been finished with white gloss cabinets and chrome appliances. The bedrooms are three doubles . Two of the bedrooms have access to a private roof terrace. The property is double glazed throughout, has wood flooring and a newly fitted gas central heating system. The property is located in the South End Green area of Hampstead a moment’s walk from Hampstead Heath Overground station. You also have the Northern line from Belsize Park and Hampstead. You have a fantastic selection of bars, restaurants and local amenities in both Hampstead and Belsize Park a short walk away. Hampstead Heath itself is a moment’s walk away with it’s lovely open spaces.
E.P.C. RATING: D
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Garden • Roof Terrace • Beautiful tree lined street • Wood Floors • Off Street Parking • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 2 • Tiled bathroom • Two Bathrooms • En suite bathroom • Arranged over two floors • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Washer Dryer
Places of Interest Locally
- Belsize Park Station - 0.33 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 0.54 miles
- Hampstead - 0.6 miles
- University College School Senior School - 0.71 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 0.79 miles
- Finchley Road - 0.87 miles
- Chalk Farm - 0.9 miles
- Swiss Cottage - 0.92 miles
- The UCL Academy - 0.99 miles
- Acland Burghley School - 1.08 miles
- Kentish Town Station - 1.09 miles
- Tufnell Park - 1.15 miles
- West Hampstead - 1.27 miles
- Highgate School - 1.34 miles
- Camden School for Girls - 1.43 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.