Hungerford Road N7 • £450pw (£1950pcm) • 3 Bedroom Flat
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
Perfectly located on a tree-lined residential street, this spacious three bedroomed flat boasts high ceilings and well-proportioned living and entertaining space. Set over on the top two floors the property has a large reception room, fitted kitchen/diner, three double bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom. The property is conveniently based in the sought-after Hillmarton Conservation Area, which is only moments away from a superb selection of amenities on both Caledonian Holloway Road and Kentish Town. For journeys into central London and the West End, Caledonian Road Underground Station (Piccadilly Line)and Kentish Town Station are close at hand.
E.P.C. RATING: E
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Arranged over two floors • Double Height Ceilings • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Victorian conversion • High ceilings
Places of Interest Locally
- North London Music Academy - 1.1 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 1.2 miles
- Nuffield Health Islington Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.38 miles
- Chartered Institute Of Housing - 1.54 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 1.71 miles
- Urdang Academy - 1.77 miles
- Nuffield Health Bloomsbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.84 miles
- Highgate School - 1.84 miles
- Saint Giles Colleges (London Central) - 1.99 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 2.25 miles
- SAE Institute London - 2.26 miles
- City Lit - 2.46 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 2.48 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 2.53 miles
- European School Of Economics - 2.59 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
"Having worked as an estate agent myself I was astounded by how professional and helpful Black Katz were. After my first conversation with Aidan he took time to get to know me and about our search. He then showed us properties that matched our requirements but which were quite different in location as we were not sure where we wanted to be. Him and Michal helped negotiate on the property we fell in love with as it was a bit over our budget with Aidan even coming out to introduce us to the landlord after the deal was done.
Gemma then took over all the paperwork and was friendly and helpful throughout the process replying quickly to all my emails. The entire process has gone swimmingly and we are delighted with our new flat."
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.