Harvist Road NW6 • £507pw (£2197pcm) • 3 Bedroom Flat
3 Bedroom Flat
**PRIVATE GARDEN** Black Katz are pleased to offer this fantastic 3 bedroom garden flat in a period conversion in the heart of Queens Park (BAKERLOO LINE), moments from the excellent bars, restaurants and shops of the high street. With Queens Park itself directly across the road you will not find a better situated property. This first floor flat has an open plan kitchen lounge with high ceilings and neutral decor. The Park and Queens Park tube (BAKERLOO LINE) are a moment away.
• Garden • Carpets throughout • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Period Conversion • South Facing
Places of Interest Locally
- Paddington Academy - 0.9 miles
- Capital City Academy - 1.17 miles
- City of Westminster College - 1.65 miles
- Lansdowne College - 1.76 miles
- Fox Primary School - 1.91 miles
- College of North West London - 1.96 miles
- Holland Park School - 2.06 miles
- London Business School - 2.07 miles
- Royal College of Art - 2.58 miles
- West London College - 2.73 miles
- Saint Paul's Girls School - 2.74 miles
- Royal College Of Physicians - 2.74 miles
- Imperial College - 2.82 miles
- Christies Education - 2.93 miles
- Ealing, Hammersmith & West London College - 2.98 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.