Hilldrop Road N7 • £450pw (£1950pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
A stunning newly refurbished two double bedroom flat set on the first floor of a large period house just off Camden Road. The property has just had a major refurbishment and benefits from underfloor heating, two good size double bedrooms, large bright lounge with high ceilings, new double glazed sash windows, stunning modern kitchen, ensuite to master bedroom and a further modern family bathroom with shower. This super apartment also has a private terrace and access to a large communal garden.
Hilldrop Road is a quiet residential area ideally located to the local amenities of Tufnell Park, Holloway and Kentish Town. Kentish Town Underground Station (Northern Line and National Rail) is close by for excellent links into the city and West End.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Garden • Communal Gardens • Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Roof Terrace • Tiled bathroom • Double Height Ceilings • Two Bathrooms • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Victorian conversion • Period features • High ceilings • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 0.99 miles
- North London Music Academy - 1.15 miles
- Highgate School - 1.61 miles
- Nuffield Health Islington Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.62 miles
- Chartered Institute Of Housing - 1.73 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 1.94 miles
- Urdang Academy - 1.99 miles
- Nuffield Health Bloomsbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.03 miles
- South Hampstead High School Sports - 2.1 miles
- Saint Giles Colleges (London Central) - 2.16 miles
- De Beauvoir Primary School - 2.19 miles
- University College School Senior School - 2.2 miles
- The American School in London - 2.37 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 2.48 miles
- SAE Institute London - 2.49 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
Really Helpful !
Really helpful when I needed to move flat at short notice. Professional, friendly and got me the flat I wanted! Thank you. Would recommend.
Isington Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.