PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Windsor Road W5 • £450pw (£1950pcm) • 3 Bedroom Flat
3 Bedroom Flat
**PRIVATE GARDEN** We are delighted to offer this fantastic, well presented three double bedroom apartment set on the ground floor of a well maintained house conversion located in the heart of Ealing Broadway (District, Central Line & Trains).
The property offers spacious reception room with large bay window and high ceiling, generous size double bedroom, modern kitchen and tiled bathroom.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Nuffield Health Ealing Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.1 miles
- Buttercups Day Nursery - Ealing - 0.12 miles
- GEOS English Academy - 0.26 miles
- Ealing Independent College - 0.33 miles
- YMCA South Ealing - part of YMCA St Paul's Group - 0.36 miles
- RGT@LCM - 0.39 miles
- Durston House - 0.42 miles
- Kyle Hall Music - 0.5 miles
- Durston House - Castlebar Playing Field - 0.59 miles
- Busy Bees at Ealing Common - 0.63 miles
- St Benedict's School - Senior and Sixth Form - 0.7 miles
- St Benedict's School - Nursery & Junior - 0.71 miles
- The Japanese School Ltd - 0.87 miles
- Little Angels Day Nursery - 0.9 miles
- Twyford Church of England High School - 0.91 miles
Contact the Hammersmith office on:
020 7328 5000
Very Helpful !
Great service and people! Very helpful, friendly and flexible from the first viewing until the key collection I definitely recommend !!!
Hammersmith Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.