Cavendish Road NW6 • £550pw (£2384pcm) • 3 Bedroom Flat
3 Bedroom Flat
A spacious three double bedroom apartment spread over the top two floors of a period conversion in Kilburn (Jubilee Line). The property is recently refurbished to a tasteful neutral decor and carpeted throughout. The separate kitchen is fully equipped with all the mod-cons including a dishwasher and washer-dryer. The bedrooms are perfectly proportionate with lots of natural light and plenty of space. The bathroom is fully tiled. Kilburn High Road and all the amenities are within a thirty second walk of the property as well is the underground (Kilburn) and overground.
E.P.C. RATING: D
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room
Places of Interest Locally
- West Hampstead Railway Station - 0.39 miles
- ST. Augustine's C Of E Secondary School - 0.89 miles
- St Augustines C Of E Primary School - 0.92 miles
- University College School Junior Branch - 1.29 miles
- The American School in London - 1.34 miles
- Paddington Academy - 1.5 miles
- Westminster Academy - 1.73 miles
- City of Westminster College - 2.05 miles
- Haverstock School - 2.09 miles
- London Business School - 2.26 miles
- Gospel Oak - 2.48 miles
- Parliament Hill School - 2.5 miles
- Henrietta Barnett School - 2.51 miles
- St Marylebone C of E School - 2.73 miles
- Senior Field, Highgate School - 2.92 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.