Blackfriars Road SE1 • £330 p.w. (£1430pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
** FULL TOUR AVAILABLE ON BLACKKATZ.COM **
Decorated to the highest of standards, this larger than average one bed roomed apartment marries contemporary and period features. Oak floors throughout luxury fully tiled bathroom, open plan kitchen and lounge equipped with Neff appliances, breakfast bar, double high ceilings, fully triple glazed. For transports Southwark tube station ( Jubilee line) is seconds away and also within walking distance are London Bridge ( Northern Line, Jubilee Line, Bakerloo & overground) Borough ( Northern line) and Waterloo Station (Bakerloo, Northern Line, Jubilee line and overground) The many delights of Borough Market, Mercato Metropolitano and The South Bank are at your door step.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Laminate Flooring • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Washer Dryer • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Double Height Ceilings • Zone 1 • Beautiful tree lined street • Period features • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.43 miles
- City of London School - 0.65 miles
- Nuffield Health City Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.74 miles
- City Lit - 1.03 miles
- Westminster School - 1.06 miles
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 1.11 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.19 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.25 miles
- Saint Giles Colleges (London Central) - 1.49 miles
- Nuffield Health Bloomsbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.54 miles
- Urdang Academy - 1.65 miles
- Queen Mother Sports Centre - 1.67 miles
- Chartered Institute Of Housing - 1.83 miles
- Nuffield Health Shoreditch Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.88 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 1.97 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.