Blackfriars Road SE1 • £360 p.w. (£1560pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This well presented bright and airy two bedroomed apartment is located on the second floor of this beautiful period building and offers approximately 600 sq.ft of living and entertaining space..Offering a bright and airy free flowing kitchen reception room, modern bathroom, two tranquil bedrooms, good storage and period features. Flooded with natural light and superbly located.
For transports Southwark tube station ( Jubilee line) is seconds away and also within walking distance are London Bridge ( Northern Line, Jubilee Line, Bakerloo & overground) Borough ( Northern line) and Waterloo Station (Bakerloo, Northern Line, Jubilee line and overground) The many delights of Borough Market, Mercato Metropolitano and The South Bank are at your door step.
*FULL TOUR AVAILABLE ON BLACKKATZ.COM *
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Open plan • Period Conversion • Zone 1 • High ceilings
Places of Interest Locally
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.43 miles
- City of London School - 0.65 miles
- Nuffield Health City Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.74 miles
- City Lit - 1.03 miles
- Westminster School - 1.06 miles
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 1.11 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.19 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.25 miles
- Saint Giles Colleges (London Central) - 1.49 miles
- Nuffield Health Bloomsbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.54 miles
- Urdang Academy - 1.65 miles
- Queen Mother Sports Centre - 1.67 miles
- Chartered Institute Of Housing - 1.83 miles
- Nuffield Health Shoreditch Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.88 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 1.97 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"Excellent service, they showed us around properties within the price range, that were exactly what we were looking for. The second house we saw was the one that we are moving into. Great service and always quick to respond to all our queries."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.