O Central, Crampton Street SE17 • £390 p.w. (£1690pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
A fantastic two double bedroom apartment located on the sixth floor of this stunning development. This property offers quality fittings throughout, two double bedrooms, a large open plan lounge/kitchen, luxury bathroom, wood floors and benefits from a private balcony and this property is inclusive of water rates. O Central is in a good location with transport links into the city, close by to either Kennington (Northern Line) and Elephant and Castle (Northern Line, Bakerloo and overground) tube stations and numerous bus routes taking you straight into town.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Balcony • Washer Dryer • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Residents Parking • 24 hour Conierge • Private Development • Balcony • Zone 1 • Granite work surface • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind
Places of Interest Locally
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 0.45 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.57 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 0.87 miles
- The Circle Gym and Spa - 1.3 miles
- Elizabeth Tower - 1.32 miles
- Westminster School - 1.36 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 1.38 miles
- Nuffield Health City Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.4 miles
- City of London School - 1.49 miles
- Queen Mother Sports Centre - 1.8 miles
- City Lit - 1.92 miles
- Nuffield Health Covent Garden Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.96 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 2.01 miles
- Seven Islands Leisure Centre - 2.04 miles
- Jessop Primary School - 2.09 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.