Augustus Road - Clevedon Lodge SW19 • £380 p.w. (£1646pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This contemporary two bedroomed apartment is set within this highly desirable development "Clevedon Lodge" (with lift) in Southfields and within a short walk of the Village Centre and underground station. This beautiful apartment offers two double bedrooms, two contemporary bathrooms (one en-suite) and a very spacious, bright and airy open plan kitchen reception room. Clevedon Lodge is ideally located on Augustus Road near the junction of Beaumont Road. Transport can be found at Southfields Underground Station which is moments away as are the amenities and green open spaces of Wimbledon Park and Wimbledon Common.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Luxury Appliances • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Open plan • Two Bathrooms • Private Development • Beautiful tree lined street • Walk in shower • Neo-Georgian • Private mansion block
Places of Interest Locally
- Ricards Lodge High School - 1.19 miles
- Hotham Primary School - 1.42 miles
- Amity Hostel - 1.52 miles
- Burntwood School - 1.59 miles
- King's College School - 1.63 miles
- Wimbledon College - 1.79 miles
- Ibstock Place School - 1.84 miles
- Ursuline High School - 2.04 miles
- Peterborough Primary School - 2.05 miles
- A. Hanna & Sons Pianos - 2.15 miles
- Wimbledon Chase Primary School - 2.17 miles
- Bumble Bee's Day Nursery - 2.18 miles
- Harbour Club Chelsea - 2.2 miles
- Belleville Primary School - 2.37 miles
- Rutlish School Sports - 2.41 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.