PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
The Ceramic Building - Newington Causeway SE1 • £720 p.w. (£3120pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
— Available 19th August—
Black Katz London Bridge are pleased to offer this brand new two bedroom two bathroomed apartment in one of the newest private development in SE1.
The Ceramic building is a brand new stunning private development on Newington Causeway, with concierge and gym facilities.
Boasting slick lines, drenched in natural light, oak wooden floors throughout, spot lights, white walls, very good storage and beautiful south facing winter garden. This stunning apartment is located on the 18th floor of this amazing private modern development. This truly stunning larger than average two double bed roomed apartment boasts stunning views of the London sky line. Stylish and contemporary and boasting approximately 1185 Sq.Ft or 110 m2 of living and entertaining space. Floor to ceiling windows and spectacular open plan kitchen reception room.
This apartment is superbly located to either Borough Tube Station (Northern line) or Elephant and Castle Tube and Train station (Bakerloo line, Northern line or overground).
E.P.C. RATING: B
Council Tax Band: E
• Balcony • Wooden floors throughout • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • 5 weeks deposit • Residents Gym • Two Bathrooms • En suite bathroom • Open plan • Private Development • South Facing • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • Dual aspect • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Washer Dryer • Floor to ceiling windows
Places of Interest Locally
- Chemical and Energy Engineering - 0.09 miles
- Confucius Institute for TCM, London South Bank University - 0.21 miles
- University Of ARTS London - 0.25 miles
- School Explained - 0.25 miles
- Banana Moon Day Nursery - 0.28 miles
- Ark Globe Academy - 0.31 miles
- Southwark Constuction Apprenticeships - 0.32 miles
- Friars Primary School - 0.32 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.33 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 0.35 miles
- Bright Horizons Tabard Square Nursery and Preschool - 0.38 miles
- Victory Primary School - 0.41 miles
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, The Borough - 0.41 miles
- Chinese-Zone Language Training - 0.42 miles
- The European project STARS - 0.5 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.