Acol Road NW6 • £462pw (£2000pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
A recently refurbished two bedroom apartment located in a mansion block on a lovely treelined street in West Hampstead. The apartment benefits from a flooded with natural light reception room, modern separate kitchen, two good size double bedrooms, fully tiled bathroom and separate toilet. The building also benefits from good natural light and well maintained communal areas. The property is located a short walk from the excellent selection of bars, restaurants and shops West Hampstead (Jubilee Line, Overground and Thameslink)has to offer.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Separate WC • Tiled bathroom • Includes Heating and Hotwater
Places of Interest Locally
- West Hampstead - 0.32 miles
- Kilburn Park Station - 0.5 miles
- Finchley Road Station - 0.57 miles
- Swiss Cottage - 0.68 miles
- Kilburn Station - 0.68 miles
- St. John's Wood - 0.87 miles
- Maida Vale Station - 0.87 miles
- Hampstead - 1.14 miles
- Belsize Park Station - 1.27 miles
- Warwick Avenue Station - 1.33 miles
- Willesden Green Station - 1.41 miles
- Westbourne Park Station - 1.52 miles
- Royal Oak Station - 1.58 miles
- Chalk Farm Station - 1.59 miles
- Edgware Road - 1.82 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.