ABILITY PLAZA-KINGSLAND ROAD E8 • £430pw (£1863pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
Black Katz are pleased to offer this stunning newly refurbished one bedroom apartment with loft style features in a modern private development. The property has a large open plan kitchen/living area, modern bathroom, lofty ceilings and floor to ceiling windows affording the flat great natural light and a fantastic sense of space. The apartment is situated on the ground floor of a modern private development with a lift. Kingsland Road offers the fantastic transport links and amenities of Dalston, Hoxton, Haggerston and Shoredich.
**This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UK’s leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies. Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard.**
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • 6 Weeks Deposit • Double Height Ceilings • Private Development • Granite work surface • Floor to ceiling windows • Zone 2 • Warehouse conversion • High ceilings
Places of Interest Locally
- SAE Institute London - 0.13 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 0.29 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 0.61 miles
- Nuffield Health Shoreditch Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.95 miles
- Nuffield Health Islington Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.1 miles
- The City Academy, Hackney - 1.34 miles
- Saint Scholastica's Roman Catholic Primary School - 1.52 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.57 miles
- Urdang Academy - 1.59 miles
- Chartered Institute Of Housing - 1.97 miles
- Bishop Challoner Catholic Federation of Schools - 2.06 miles
- Nuffield Health Bloomsbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.08 miles
- Nuffield Health City Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.11 miles
- City of London School - 2.11 miles
- Central Foundation Girls' School - 2.23 miles
Contact the Hackney office on:
0207 713 7337
"Having worked as an estate agent myself I was astounded by how professional and helpful Black Katz were. After my first conversation with Aidan he took time to get to know me and about our search. He then showed us properties that matched our requirements but which were quite different in location as we were not sure where we wanted to be. Him and Michal helped negotiate on the property we fell in love with as it was a bit over our budget with Aidan even coming out to introduce us to the landlord after the deal was done.
Gemma then took over all the paperwork and was friendly and helpful throughout the process replying quickly to all my emails. The entire process has gone swimmingly and we are delighted with our new flat."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.