Bank Chambers N8 • £370 p/w (£1603pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
A lovely presented twoÂ double bedroom property set in an old converted bank just by Hornsey Train Station. This recently decorated two double bed property has wood floors, a modern fitted kitchen through an arch from the lounge has lovely views over London. The property is in close proximity to Hornsey Overground Train Station that can take you straight into Moorgate Station in less than 20 mins is also a short walk to Turnpike Lane (Piccadilly Line) and has good bus routes and is a short walk into Shopping City in Wood Green and a roll down the hill into the wonderful Crouch End for it's lovely coffee shops, many restaurants and bars with sun terraces and gardens to chill in for drinks.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 2 • 5 weeks deposit • Open plan • Period Conversion • Georgian conversion • Gas Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Fireplace
Places of Interest Locally
- Highgate Wood School - 0.4 miles
- Fortismere School - 0.81 miles
- Hornsey School for Girls - 0.88 miles
- Highgate School - 1.28 miles
- St Thomas More Catholic School - 1.61 miles
- Woodside High School - 1.82 miles
- Broomfield School - 1.95 miles
- Bishop Douglass School - 1.97 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 2 miles
- Woodhouse College - 2.25 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 2.36 miles
- The King Alfred School - 2.51 miles
- Saint Michael's Catholic Grammar School - 2.77 miles
- Gladesmore Community School - 2.97 miles
- Southgate College - 2.98 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on:
020 7 713 7337
"I have just rented a property through Black Katz and must say im delighted by service and the professional support. There were some surprises along the way and Roberta and Paul have handled these situations with a positive and professional attitude.
The whole process from viewing to signing the contract was easy. Cristina, who handled all the paper work was a delight and very professional in handling things."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.