Barrington Court, Colney Hatch Lane N10 • £323pw Inc Heating & Hot Water (£1399pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
* INCLUDES HEATING AND HOT WATER*
Black Katz are delighted to offer for rent this two double bedroom, 1st floor apartment situated within this highly sought after 1930s art deco block. The block also benefits from having a lift and off street parking. The property comprises large living room with original parquet flooring, two double bedrooms, fully fitted stylish kitchen, modern shower room and good storage.
Situated in the heart of Muswell Hill only a short stroll form Muswell Hill Broadway with its array of amenities including shops, cafes bars and restaurants. The property is also located in good school catchment and benefits from being within close proximity to excellent transport links to Highgate Tube Station (Northern Line), Bounds Green Tube Station (Piccadilly Line) and central London.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Stripped Wooden Floors Throughout • Off Street Parking • Luxury Appliances • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Double Height Ceilings • Includes Heating and Hotwater • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Purpose built development • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Fortismere School - 0.32 miles
- Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School - 1.3 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 1.45 miles
- Keiki Day Care - 1.45 miles
- Woodhouse College - 1.47 miles
- Wren Academy - 1.56 miles
- Broomfield School - 1.59 miles
- Hornsey School for Girls - 1.62 miles
- Highgate School - 1.67 miles
- Saint Aloysius College - 1.83 miles
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School - 1.97 miles
- Saint Michael's Catholic Grammar School - 1.98 miles
- Moss Hall Junior School - 2.03 miles
- Early Learning Years Nursery - 2.07 miles
- Henrietta Barnett School - 2.16 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
I have been coming to Black Katz every year since I moved to London. This is the 8th year and the fourth flat which they have helped me find. The agents, management and admin staff are all very friendly, professional, efficient and understanding. Unlike other agencies, they listen to what you want and won't waste your time taking you to properties which do not meet or exceed your requirements. Once my offer had been accepted, the paper work was sent to me in a clear format and the process was very transparent and easy to complete.
Thank you Black Katz, specifically Caley, Zia and Dara for helping me find my perfect flat every time! I wouldn't and haven't gone elsewhere since I found them!
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.