Bath Terrace SE1 • £380 p.w. (£1647pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This beautiful two bedroomed apartment is located in this purpose built mansion block. Boasting large fully fitted kitchen, wooden floors throughout, stylish neutral decor, fully tiled bathroom separate toilet, bright and airy rooms and situated minutes from Borough Tube or Elephant and Castle Tube and Train Station.
The delights of London Bridge and Borough market are also moments away.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Spacious Living Room • Zone 1 • Private mansion block
Places of Interest Locally
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.43 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 0.46 miles
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 0.55 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.94 miles
- The Circle Gym and Spa - 0.98 miles
- Walworth Academy - 1.01 miles
- City of London School - 1.04 miles
- Guitar London - 1.07 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.18 miles
- Saint John the Divine Church of England Primary School - 1.26 miles
- Westminster School - 1.37 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 1.42 miles
- Urban Golf | Smithfield - 1.5 miles
- City Lit - 1.61 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 1.64 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"Great experience, very friendly agents ensured a smooth and hassle-free transaction. Everything from explaining fees to signing the contract was brilliant. Will highly recommend the agency to all friends looking for a place in London!"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.