Battersea High Street SW11 • £500 p.w (£2166pcm) • 3 Bedroom Apartment
3 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This beautiful three double bedroomed apartment is situated moments from the very fashionable Battersea Square in this very well maintained small purpose built development. Split over two floors the whole property is finished to an extremely high standard and comes furnished. On the first floor is the lounge which is flooded with natural light and big enough to relax and entertain. The stylish kitchen is also large and all amenities are close by. The top floor contains three double bedrooms all with a good amount of storage space and the bathroom is fully tiled. The property falls under Wandsworth, so the council tax is the cheapest in the U.K. All the bars, restaurants, and boutique stores Battersea square are a short walk away. Transport wise, Clapham Junction is a ten minute walk away and there are several buses that take you into central London and the famous, "Kings Road" is a short stroll across the river.Battersea Park and The River Thames are on your door step.
E.P.C. RATING: E
• Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Arranged over two floors • Small Ex- local authority block • Zone 2
Places of Interest Locally
- Royal Academy of Dance - 0.07 miles
- The London Oratory School - 1.03 miles
- South Thames College - Wandsworth Campus - 1.4 miles
- Victoria Coach Station - 1.68 miles
- Imperial College - 1.73 miles
- Pimlico Academy - 1.86 miles
- Royal College of Art - 1.91 miles
- London Academy Of Music & Dramatic Art - 2.14 miles
- Chelsea College of Arts - 2.27 miles
- Saint Paul's Girls School - 2.44 miles
- Lansdowne College - 2.68 miles
- West London College - 2.9 miles
- Morley College - 3.2 miles
- Ricards Lodge High School - 3.42 miles
- Pineapple Dance Studios - 3.43 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.