Battersea High Street SW11 • £470 p.w (£2036pcm) • 3 Bedroom Apartment
3 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This beautiful three bedroomed apartment is situated moments from the very fashionable Battersea Square in this very well maintained small purpose built development. Arranged over two floors the stylish property is finished to a high standard and comes furnished. On the first floor the bright and airy reception room wit a juilette balcony is flooded with natural light and big enough to relax and entertain in and this beautiful property also offers a generous well equipped kitchen diner. The second floor contains three bedrooms and the bathroom.
The property falls under the Wandsworth Borough with the added benefit of the cheapest council tax in the U.K. Numerous bars, restaurants, and boutique and independent stores Battersea Square are a short walk away. Transport wise, Clapham Junction is the nearest Station and there are several buses that take you into central London and the famous, "Kings Road" is a short stroll across the river. The beautiful green open spaces of Battersea Park and The River Thames are moments away.
E.P.C. RATING: E
• Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Spacious Living Room • Separate WC • Arranged over two floors • Small Ex- local authority block • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Royal Academy of Dance - 0.07 miles
- The London Oratory School - 1.03 miles
- South Thames College - Wandsworth Campus - 1.4 miles
- Victoria Coach Station - 1.68 miles
- Imperial College - 1.73 miles
- Pimlico Academy - 1.86 miles
- Royal College of Art - 1.91 miles
- London Academy Of Music & Dramatic Art - 2.14 miles
- Chelsea College of Arts - 2.27 miles
- Saint Paul's Girls School - 2.44 miles
- Lansdowne College - 2.68 miles
- West London College - 2.9 miles
- Morley College - 3.2 miles
- Ricards Lodge High School - 3.42 miles
- Pineapple Dance Studios - 3.43 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.