Long Lane SE1 • £519 p.w. (£2200pcm) • 3 Bedroom Apartment
3 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Boasting over 850 SQ.FT. of living and entertaining space this extremely bright and airy apartment is arranged over two floors. Neutral and stylishly decorated throughout and offering very well-proportioned three double bedrooms, separate kitchen,bright and airy separate reception room with charming balcony, modern bathroom and fully fitted kitchen. This contemporary three double bedroomed split level apartment is superbly located to London Bridge or Borough and moments from the beautiful Bermondsey Street, Borough High Street, Mercato Metropolitano and Maltby Market to name but a few. Numerous transport links: Borough Station (Northern Line) London Bridge Tube and Train Station (Northern Line, Jubilee Line and Overground) Elephant and Castle Tube and Train Station (Northern Line, Bakerloo Line and Overground) area all close by.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Dishwasher • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Balcony • Arranged over two floors • Zone 1
Places of Interest Locally
- St Joseph's R C Primary School - 0.52 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.99 miles
- David Game College - 1.06 miles
- City of London School - 1.14 miles
- Seven Islands Leisure Centre - 1.34 miles
- London Waterloo Academy - 1.41 miles
- DLD College London - 1.42 miles
- Mulberry School for Girls - 1.49 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.52 miles
- Harris Academy Peckham - 1.77 miles
- Central Foundation Boysâ€™ School - 1.87 miles
- City Lit - 1.95 miles
- Bloomsbury International English Language School - 2.14 miles
- St Thomas the Apostle School and Sixth Form College - 2.2 miles
- Urdang Academy - 2.25 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.