Birchington Road NW6 • £660pw (£2860pcm) • 4 Bedroom Flat
***VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE***
We are happy to present this lovely three double bedroom apartment located in Brondesbury area. The flat benefits from excellent condition throughout with a good size open plan reception room with fully fitted kitchen, spacious lounge, three double bedrooms and modern shower room.
We are delighted to offer this spacious four bedroom split level apartment set in a house conversion on a quiet residential street in Kilburn (Jubilee line/Bakerloo Line). The property is flooded with natural light and offers high ceiling and neutral decor throughout. There are excellent transport links and local amenities within a short walk. The property is suitable for students or professional shearers.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • 6 Weeks Deposit • Two Bathrooms • Period Conversion • Zone 2
Places of Interest Locally
- The Educational and Cultural Center I.R. Iran - 0.49 miles
- Islamia Primary School - 0.61 miles
- FOLKIES MUSIC - 0.63 miles
- Paddington Sports Club - 0.85 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 0.89 miles
- Paddington Academy - 1 miles
- Queens Park Community School - 1.08 miles
- St Margaret's School - 1.28 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 1.51 miles
- Lansdowne College - 1.96 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 2.1 miles
- St Marylebone C of E School - 2.17 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 2.22 miles
- St Clement & St James CE Primary School - 2.23 miles
- North London Music Academy - 2.29 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on: 020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.