PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Heneage Street E1 E1 • £760pw (£3293pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
Built just under 8 years ago in the vibrant area of Brick Lane, this contemporary building offers a huge 2-bedroom apartment which comprising of a large open plan kitchen/living area, the kitchen has fully integrated appliances including a dishwasher, solid wood flooring and a terrace. Two generous double bedrooms with en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes, separate contemporary bathroom, large floor to ceiling windows, entry phone intercom system, gas central heating and a private terrace.
Located in the heart of Brick Lane which is enriched with its wealth of bars, restaurants and boutiques, the area is also bordered by the financial hub of The City, with Liverpool Street a few moments away, Whitechapel and Aldgate East Tube stations all within a short walk.
E.P.C. RATING: B
Council Tax Band: D
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Roof Terrace • Wood Floors • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • 5 weeks deposit • Two Bathrooms • En suite bathroom • Open plan • Private Development • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Floor to ceiling windows
Places of Interest Locally
- The Collective Of Bangladeshi School Of Governors - 0.05 miles
- Iqra Preschool - 0.09 miles
- Christ Church C of E Primary School - 0.1 miles
- Business Centre - 0.12 miles
- Precious Kids Day Nursery - 0.12 miles
- Family Information Service - 0.12 miles
- Rainbow Angels Nurseries & Learning Centres - 0.13 miles
- Theatre Gym - Acting classes for adults - 0.15 miles
- London East Academy - 0.2 miles
- smart education service ltd - 0.23 miles
- Thomas Buxton Infant and Junior School - 0.25 miles
- Al-Salam Institute - 0.25 miles
- Qurtubah Institute - 0.25 miles
- Bright Horizons Spitalfields Day Nursery and Preschool - 0.26 miles
- Madani Girls' School - 0.37 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
Really Helpful !
Really helpful when I needed to move flat at short notice. Professional, friendly and got me the flat I wanted! Thank you. Would recommend.
Isington Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.