PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Brondesbury Road NW6 • £390pw (£1690pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
Available from September
This fantastic ground floor two bedroom apartment boasts a huge living room with original wood floors. The large bay window allows for a wealth of natural light to flood into the room, and features the original wooden shutters, helping add to the charm of this large yet homely apartment. The master bedroom is a large double and is situated to the rear of the property, overlooking the private garden. The bedroom has built in shelving units neatly housed either side of the chimney breast. The second room is a smaller double and would work best as a guest room or office space, again boasting brilliant views of the beautiful garden. The property is situated just a short 4 minute stroll from Queens Park Station, which offers excellent transport links to the centre of town, with both the Bakerloo Tube and Overground lines departing from here. Also a 4 minute stroll from the property is the abundance of eateries, cafes, bars and restaurants of Salusbury Road, with Queens Park – an excellent place for both a run and a picnic.
• Garden • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Double Height Ceilings • Period House
Places of Interest Locally
- Paddington Academy - 0.87 miles
- City of Westminster College - 1.45 miles
- Capital City Academy - 1.54 miles
- London Business School - 1.73 miles
- Lansdowne College - 1.82 miles
- College of North West London - 2.21 miles
- Royal College Of Physicians - 2.38 miles
- West London College - 2.5 miles
- Christies Education - 2.6 miles
- Royal College of Art - 2.6 miles
- Euston Station - 2.75 miles
- Imperial College - 2.82 miles
- The Place - 3.04 miles
- Saint Paul's Girls School - 3.05 miles
- Birkbeck, University of London - 3.07 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
Good experience !
Good experience, no hassle, and just overall well thought out and professional from Black Katz!
Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new home.
West Hampstead Office All Agents 5 stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.