Burnley Road NW10 • £260pw (£1126pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
Excellent value for money one bedroom apartment set on the second floor of a conversion in Dollis Hill. The flat offers spacious reception room, large double bedroom with ample storage, good size separate kitchen and modern bathroom. There are a mix of wood floors and carpets and the windows are double glazed throughout.
The property is located two minutes walk to Dollis Hill Station (Jubilee Line).
There are also numerous amenities on Willesden High Road, including a large Sainsbury's supermarket and numerous shops, restaurants and pubs. There is a 24 hour bus service running in and out of central London.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room
Places of Interest Locally
- Dollis Hill - 0.19 miles
- Neasden - 0.3 miles
- Willesden Green Station - 0.97 miles
- Willesden Sports Centre - 1.02 miles
- Capital City Academy - 1.05 miles
- Nuffield Health Brondesbury Park Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.08 miles
- Al-Sadiq & Al-Zahra Schools - 1.7 miles
- Kilburn Station - 1.71 miles
- Wembley Park - 1.72 miles
- Islamia Girls School - 1.76 miles
- Whitefield School - 1.79 miles
- ICMP - 1.86 miles
- Fryent Primary School - 1.87 miles
- Guitar Lessons London : London Guitar Academy - 2.02 miles
- West Hampstead - 2.27 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"Having worked as an estate agent myself I was astounded by how professional and helpful Black Katz were. After my first conversation with Aidan he took time to get to know me and about our search. He then showed us properties that matched our requirements but which were quite different in location as we were not sure where we wanted to be. Him and Michal helped negotiate on the property we fell in love with as it was a bit over our budget with Aidan even coming out to introduce us to the landlord after the deal was done.
Gemma then took over all the paperwork and was friendly and helpful throughout the process replying quickly to all my emails. The entire process has gone swimmingly and we are delighted with our new flat."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.