Caddington Road NW2 • £315pw (£1365pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
This is a lovely two double bedroom apartment on the first floor of a period conversion on a beautiful tree lined street. The apartment has a large kitchen diner fitted with washing machine and fridge freezer. The lounge is a good size, has a feature fireplace and overlooks peaceful gardens. The bedrooms are both doubles. The bathroom is tiled and has bath and shower in a white ceramic suite. The apartment is neutrally decorated giving a great sense of space and light and there are carpets throughout. There are good transport links close by with the Thameslink giving fast access into central London and with one change at West Hampstead the Jubilee Line. You also have easy access to the A406 North Circular and the M1.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Beautiful tree lined street • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind
Places of Interest Locally
- Peter Noone - 0.05 miles
- The Little Learners Montessori/Day Nursery (Cricklewood) - 0.07 miles
- Little Lamps Nursery - 0.1 miles
- Middlesex University Ivy Hall - 0.18 miles
- Language Tutor for Dutch and English - 0.2 miles
- Brondesbury Coaching - 0.26 miles
- Kumon Maths & English - 0.34 miles
- Love Language London - 0.43 miles
- West London Music Tutors - 0.46 miles
- Claremont Community Pre-school - 0.49 miles
- London Diving Centre - 0.49 miles
- UKCBC Cricklewood - 0.56 miles
- Rimon - 0.6 miles
- PACE - Fortune Green Playcentre - 0.6 miles
- Fordwych Nursery School - 0.74 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"Having worked as an estate agent myself I was astounded by how professional and helpful Black Katz were. After my first conversation with Aidan he took time to get to know me and about our search. He then showed us properties that matched our requirements but which were quite different in location as we were not sure where we wanted to be. Him and Michal helped negotiate on the property we fell in love with as it was a bit over our budget with Aidan even coming out to introduce us to the landlord after the deal was done.
Gemma then took over all the paperwork and was friendly and helpful throughout the process replying quickly to all my emails. The entire process has gone swimmingly and we are delighted with our new flat."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.