PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Camberwell Road SE5 • £300 p.w. (£1300pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Available 16th March
This recently redecorated bright and airy two double bedroomed apartment is located minutes from the green open spaces of Camberwell Green and the many amenities close by. Located on the first floor of this charming period building and offering approximately 540 Sq.Ft. of living and entertaining space.Bright and airy this apartment offers a very generous sized reception room, two double bedrooms, separate kitchen,modern bathroom and charming balcony.
For transport numerous buses are on your doorstep that take you all over the city.
(Two Professionals Only Due to mortgage constraints & Licensing regulations).
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Good decorative order • Balcony • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 1.03 miles
- Jessop Primary School - 1.15 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.32 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 1.37 miles
- The Charter School - 1.38 miles
- Dulwich Leisure Centre - 1.44 miles
- Harris Academy Bermondsey - 1.52 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 1.55 miles
- Alleyn's School - 1.55 miles
- The Circle Gym and Spa - 1.93 miles
- Hatcham Temple Grove - 2.03 miles
- Saint Anthony's Catholic Primary School - 2.05 miles
- Westminster School - 2.12 miles
- Elizabeth Tower - 2.16 miles
- Seven Islands Leisure Centre - 2.25 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.