Dove Road N1 • £525pw (£2275pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
Black Katz are pleased to offer this bright, spacious and newly refurbished two bedroom property set in this impressive warehouse conversion moments from Essex Road and Upper Street. This fantastic first floor apartment comprises of wooden floors throughout, an open plan kitchen living room with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms, is very bright and airy throughout and has a contemporary bathroom.
Located on Dove Road this amazing location offers the superb selection of shops, bars, restaurants of Essex Road and Upper Street on your door step and a very short walk to either Canonbury (Overground) or Highbury and Islington tube (Victoria Line and Overground).
**This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UK’s leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies. Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard.**
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Private Development • Zone 2 • Exposed Brick Work • Warehouse conversion
Places of Interest Locally
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 0.58 miles
- SAE Institute London - 0.73 miles
- The Bath House - 0.75 miles
- Nuffield Health Islington Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.91 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 0.93 miles
- Saint Scholastica's Roman Catholic Primary School - 1.36 miles
- Nuffield Health Shoreditch Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.46 miles
- BSix Sixth Form College - 1.53 miles
- The City Academy, Hackney - 1.59 miles
- Urdang Academy - 1.62 miles
- Chartered Institute Of Housing - 1.87 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.9 miles
- Nuffield Health Bloomsbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.06 miles
- Saint Giles Colleges (London Central) - 2.35 miles
- North London Music Academy - 2.39 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
Really Helpful !
Really helpful when I needed to move flat at short notice. Professional, friendly and got me the flat I wanted! Thank you. Would recommend.
Isington Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.