Canterbury Road NW6 • £310pw (£1343pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
**ALLOCATED PARKING, GYM & ROOF TERRACE**
Canterbury House is a substantial brick-built converted warehouse building with character and period features located in the Queen’s Park area. The property is set behind the beautiful façade of a Victorian signal factory. Built at the end of the 1800s, the property’s unique period features sit alongside cutting-edge design, creating living spaces that blend historical charm with modern character. Add to that a landscaped rooftop garden and a private residents’ gym. This stunning first floor apartment offers wealth of entertaining space with open plan reception room and fully fitted modern kitchen, good size double bedroom with plenty of storage space and fully tilled bathroom. Further benefit is a allocated parking space and gym for residents. The development is located within easy access to Queens Park, Kilburn Park, Kilburn High Road and Maida Vale and getting around London isn’t a problem.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Residents Gym • Residents Parking • Warehouse conversion • High ceilings
Places of Interest Locally
- The Educational and Cultural Center I.R. Iran - 0.11 miles
- Victoria Road Toilets - 0.39 miles
- Mecca Bingo Car Park - 0.48 miles
- Islamia Primary School - 0.59 miles
- Paddington Academy - 0.66 miles
- Queens Park Community School - 1 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 1.26 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 1.33 miles
- Salisbury Street Toilets - 1.36 miles
- Lansdowne College - 1.61 miles
- St Margaret's School - 1.68 miles
- St Clement & St James C Of E Primary School - 1.82 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 2.1 miles
- St Marylebone C of E School - 2.14 miles
- The Cardinal Vaughan Memorial School - 2.15 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"Having worked as an estate agent myself I was astounded by how professional and helpful Black Katz were. After my first conversation with Aidan he took time to get to know me and about our search. He then showed us properties that matched our requirements but which were quite different in location as we were not sure where we wanted to be. Him and Michal helped negotiate on the property we fell in love with as it was a bit over our budget with Aidan even coming out to introduce us to the landlord after the deal was done.
Gemma then took over all the paperwork and was friendly and helpful throughout the process replying quickly to all my emails. The entire process has gone swimmingly and we are delighted with our new flat."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.