Cedars Road SW4 • £660 p.w. (£2860pcm) • 4 Bedroom Apartment
4 Bedroom Apartment
Available from the 8th of NOVEMBER
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Stylish neutral decor throughout, this Larger than average four bed roomed apartment is arranged over two floors and located to the North Side of Clapham Common and moments from Clapham Common Tube station (Northern Line) or Clapham Junction train Station. Bright and airy, with the added bonus of a delightful balcony, very good storage and double open plan reception room. The green open spaces of Clapham Common are on your door step and the many restaurants and bars of Clapham High Street, Lavender Hill and Northcote Road are all within easy walking distance.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Arranged over two floors • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- George Shearing Community Centre - 0.8 miles
- Sacred Heart R C Primary School - 0.85 miles
- Saint Francis Xavier Sixth Form College - 0.86 miles
- Deaf First Within Oak Lodge School - 1.1 miles
- Emanuel School - 1.12 miles
- Hot Yoga South - 1.34 miles
- Harbour Club Chelsea - 1.55 miles
- Nuffield Health Wandsworth Southside Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.99 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 2.11 miles
- Jessop Primary School - 2.11 miles
- Queen Mother Sports Centre - 2.11 miles
- Burntwood School - 2.19 miles
- Nuffield Health Wandsworth Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.24 miles
- David Lloyd Fulham - 2.24 miles
- The London Oratory School - 2.31 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.