Chapel Market N1 • £425pw (£1841pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
Black Katz are pleased to offer this large two double bedroom property comprising a large reception room with sociable open-plan living space, modern integrated kitchen, two well proportioned double bedrooms, a mixture of wooden floors and carpets and a modern bathroom. Chapel Market provides extensive amenities while Islington's vibrant Upper Street with its superb selection of shops, bars, restaurants are only moments away. The closest underground stations are Angel (Northern Line) and King's Cross St. Pancras (Northern, Victoria, Piccadilly, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan lines, National Rail and international rail services)
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Period Conversion • Zone 1 • Granite work surface • Victorian conversion • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind
Places of Interest Locally
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.78 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 0.82 miles
- EC London English School and EC London 30+ (Adult English Centre) - 1.05 miles
- Urban Golf | Smithfield - 1.09 miles
- SAE Institute London - 1.38 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.38 miles
- City Lit - 1.39 miles
- North London Music Academy - 1.4 miles
- City of London School - 1.56 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.79 miles
- Guitar London - 1.82 miles
- Cookery School at Little Portland Street - 1.84 miles
- Marshall Street Leisure Centre & Spa - 1.87 miles
- St Marylebone School - 2.01 miles
- European School Of Economics - 2.17 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.