Chapter Road NW2 • £300pw (£1300pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
We are delighted to offer this spacious two bedroom apartment located within short walk away from Willesden Green and Dollis Hill stations (Jubilee Line). The property is flooded with natural light and benefits generous size reception room, two double bedrooms, modern kitchen and tiled bathroom.
All local amenities and public transport are short walk away.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Dollis Hill - 0.11 miles
- Neasden - 0.6 miles
- Willesden Green Station - 0.67 miles
- Nuffield Health Brondesbury Park Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.78 miles
- Willesden Sports Centre - 0.79 miles
- Capital City Academy - 0.86 miles
- Al-Sadiq & Al-Zahra Schools - 1.4 miles
- Kilburn Station - 1.42 miles
- Islamia Girls School - 1.46 miles
- ICMP - 1.56 miles
- Guitar Lessons London : London Guitar Academy - 1.72 miles
- Whitefield School - 1.76 miles
- West Hampstead - 1.98 miles
- Bright Horizons Active Learning West Hampstead - 2.01 miles
- Wembley Park - 2.02 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I am very happy to have Black Katz as my letting agents. The team lead by Michal has been a very helpful and friendly crew. They guided me through all the processes and they answered any doubt I had. I am specially delighted by the assistance and professional support of Gary. He patiently helped me to find the place I needed. Thank you very much"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.