PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Charteris Road NW6 • £496pw (£2150pcm) • 3 Bedroom Flat
3 Bedroom Flat
***VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE***
We are happy to present this lovely three double bedroom apartment located in Brondesbury area. The flat benefits from excellent condition throughout with a good size open plan reception room with fully fitted kitchen, spacious lounge, three double bedrooms and modern shower room.
This is a beautiful three double bedroom apartment situated on a quiet tree-lined street in Queens Park. The apartment has been recently refurbished throughout and occupies the upper floors of a well-presented Victorian conversion. The property offers three double bedrooms, a large open plan living room with modern kitchen and two bathrooms. The property is just a short stroll from Salusbury Road in Queens Park, which boasts an array of eateries, cafes and bars, the Park itself is again just a few moments from here. There is a large Sainsburys supermarket and other high street chain stores also just a few minutes from your front door. Transport links are brilliant, with Queens Park Underground (Bakerloo Zone 2) and Overground just minutes from your door, along with ample bus routes passing both along and past Salusbury Road.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Arranged over two floors • Double Height Ceilings • Two Bathrooms • Period Conversion • Period House • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Kilburn Park Station - 0.36 miles
- Kilburn Station - 0.64 miles
- West Hampstead - 0.75 miles
- Maida Vale Station - 0.86 miles
- Finchley Road - 1.1 miles
- Willesden Green Station - 1.17 miles
- Westbourne Park Station - 1.17 miles
- St. John's Wood Station - 1.18 miles
- Swiss Cottage Station - 1.19 miles
- Warwick Avenue Station - 1.25 miles
- Royal Oak Station - 1.4 miles
- Ladbroke Grove Station - 1.47 miles
- Hampstead Station - 1.62 miles
- Belsize Park Station - 1.8 miles
- Latimer Road Station - 1.83 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"Michal and Gemma pulled out all the stops to get my property let quickly and efficiently. They were incredibly helpful, providing contacts where workman where needed. As a landlord, I wont consider going to another agent, and would thoroughly recommend"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.