Chepstow Road W2 • £300pw (£1300pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
Newly refurbished this fantastic two bedroom flat is set over the top floor of a Victorian Conversion on a lovely tree line street in the heart of Notting Hill. The property benefits from neutral decor, open plan kitchen/lounge, spot lights and fitted wardrobes. Chepstow Road is conveniently located for the restaurants, shops and bars of Westbourne Grove and Portobello Road. Motorists can gain easy access to the A4/M4 and A40 (M) for routes in and out of London and transport links include Westbourne Park (Hammersmith & City Line).
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Period Conversion • Zone 1 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Lansdowne College - 0.48 miles
- Paddington Academy - 0.56 miles
- Enrica Rocca Cooking School London - 0.73 miles
- St Clement & St James C Of E Primary School - 0.87 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 0.96 miles
- The Cardinal Vaughan Memorial School - 1.13 miles
- Mecca Bingo Car Park - 1.65 miles
- Saint Paul's Girls School - 1.81 miles
- Queens Park Community School - 1.88 miles
- European School Of Economics - 1.9 miles
- St Marylebone C of E School - 1.93 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 1.95 miles
- Royal Artillery Memorial - 2.14 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 2.19 miles
- Latymer Upper School - 2.45 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
I have been coming to Black Katz every year since I moved to London. This is the 8th year and the fourth flat which they have helped me find. The agents, management and admin staff are all very friendly, professional, efficient and understanding. Unlike other agencies, they listen to what you want and won't waste your time taking you to properties which do not meet or exceed your requirements. Once my offer had been accepted, the paper work was sent to me in a clear format and the process was very transparent and easy to complete.
Thank you Black Katz, specifically Caley, Zia and Dara for helping me find my perfect flat every time! I wouldn't and haven't gone elsewhere since I found them!
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.