Christchurch Road SW2 • £415 p.w. (£1799pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
Flooded with natural light and offering approximately 539 Sq. Ft. (50 Sq. Mts.) of living and entertaining space this beautiful apartment is situated at the rear of this desirable private development. Superbly located moments Tulse Hill Station and walking distance from Brixton.
The property consists of large living room opening up onto a private, south-facing garden, fully fitted kitchen with dining space, tiled bathroom and spacious double bedroom, all finished to an excellent specification.
The property further benefits from it's own private parking space.
E.P.C. RATING: C
Council Tax Band: C
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Garden • Wood Floors • Residents Parking • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 3 • 5 weeks deposit • Private Development • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Kitchen Diner
Places of Interest Locally
- Cello-piano-music theory-chamber music tutor - 0.02 miles
- City Heights E-ACT Academy - 0.18 miles
- St Martin-in-the-Fields High School for Girls - 0.24 miles
- Kids Services Ltd - 0.27 miles
- Serious About Tennis - 0.32 miles
- Rosemead Pre-Preparatory School & Nursery - 0.36 miles
- Thai yoga massage and Yoga classes with Eva in Tulse Hill (this is NOT a sexual service) - 0.45 miles
- Streatham & Clapham High School (Junior Department) - 0.51 miles
- NATURE VIBEZZZ - 0.55 miles
- Nelly's Nursery Rosendale Road, Dulwich - 0.55 miles
- Nora Yoga - 0.61 miles
- Elm Court School - 0.61 miles
- Rosendale Children's Centre - 0.62 miles
- Alphabet Lanes Nursery & Preschool - 0.63 miles
- West Norwood Boy Studio Recordings - 0.79 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.