City Walk SE1 • £365 p.w (£1582pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This bright and airy one bedroom apartment is conveniently located in the middle of Borough and within 10 minutes of London Bridge and Borough stations and around the corner from vibrant Bermondsey Street.
Situated on the first floor, the property consist of good sized open plan living and fully fitted kitchen, good sized double bedroom and tiles bathroom with ample storage and a south facing juliette balcony in the living room.
Parking and water rates are included.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Off Street Parking • Dishwasher • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Open plan • Private Development • Juilette Balcony • Zone 1 • South Facing • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- TaniaYogini - 0.21 miles
- SWING ACADEMY UK LONDON BRIDGE - 0.23 miles
- Bright Horizons Tabard Square Nursery and Preschool - 0.33 miles
- Chinese-Zone Language Training - 0.45 miles
- The Royal College Of Speech & Language Therapists - 0.45 miles
- St Joseph's R C Primary School - 0.52 miles
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 0.63 miles
- Harris Academy Bermondsey - 0.65 miles
- Nuffield Health City Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.8 miles
- Friars Primary School - 0.86 miles
- Gemma Milburn Vocal Coach - 0.91 miles
- David Game College - 0.98 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.99 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 1 miles
- Elephant Drums - 1.03 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.