St John's Hill SW11 • £450 p.w (£1950pcm) • 4 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Situated moments from Clapham Junction train station, this larger than average bright and airy four double bedroomed apartment is located on the ground floor of this beautiful Victorian House. Located minutes from Clapham Junction station and the ever popular Northcote Road with its many trendy bars and restaurants. The green open spaces of Wandsworth Common are also close by. Boasting a neutral interior, this larger than average Victorian Conversion benefits from bright rooms, high ceilings, separate kitchen and fully tiled bathroom.
E.P.C. RATING: E
• Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Spacious Living Room • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind
Places of Interest Locally
- Emanuel School - 0.39 miles
- George Shearing Community Centre - 0.49 miles
- Sacred Heart R C Primary School - 0.56 miles
- Harbour Club Chelsea - 0.72 miles
- St John Bosco College - 0.9 miles
- Nuffield Health Wandsworth Southside Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.03 miles
- Deaf First Within Oak Lodge School - 1.11 miles
- Saint Francis Xavier Sixth Form College - 1.26 miles
- Nuffield Health Wandsworth Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.39 miles
- Hot Yoga South - 1.54 miles
- David Lloyd Fulham - 1.56 miles
- New King's Primary and Nursery School - 1.57 miles
- Burntwood School - 1.68 miles
- The London Oratory School - 1.7 miles
- Mander Portman Woodward - 2.19 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.